STUDY IN GREECE
Why study in Greece?
The geo-political position of Greece puts her in the centre of attention in the south-eastern part of Europe. As a nodal point and entrance gate of the European Union, it is characterized by intense activation of not only Greek but also multinational companies in neuralgic financial sectors such as commerce, tourism and offering of services. The recruitment of these companies is in a great percentage made by the graduates of the country’s educational institutions that are distinguished by the high educational level that they provide. Education which is mainly related to the market’s trends, proportionally to the numerous years of experience of these institutions and their affiliations with other top European and American universities. By studying in Greece, you acquire not only the infrastructure needed for a successful professional career but also all the qualifications for further studies.
Study Benefit in Greece
- Greece is the member of the European Union and Schengen country
- High Visa success rate among other schengen countries
- IELTS is not mandatory
- Part-time work facility
- We will get visa for 28 Schengen country
- After completing study can apply for PR and also can move other Schengen countries
- We are the authorized agent to get direct admission for Greece
- If you interested to Study in Greece: Apply Now
- Study Options
- You have several options for studying in Greece.You can enrol in an English-taught degree programme or if you speak Greek,enrol in a Greek programme.On the ather hand,if you are not interested in a degree programme but want to do your traineeship in Greece,there are several options that are worth considering.You may also want to take a look at the map of Greece,to see where Athens and Thessaloniki, the two cities which gather the majority of higher education institutions of the country,are located.In our database you will find hundreds of study programmes, from short training seminars,e-learning education programmes,conferences, to full-fledged bachelor’s and master’s degree programmes,taught entirely in English, in Greek, or both languages.You can browse through the database to find the course or programme you are looking for.
Do I need a visa?
Foreigners from non-EU countries (with certain exceptions) wishing to study in Greece will need to acquire a student visa (type D) from a Greek consulate. There is a possibility of obtaining a student visa free of charge on request to a Greek consulate in the student’s country. Besides the standard documents (passport, photographs, etc.), foreign students will be required to submit an affidavit of sponsorship, proof of funds, medical and police clearance certificates, academic transcripts, language certificates and documents from the host institution in Greece. Applicants can expect to have an interview with consular staff.
The Schengen Convention: Greece is a signatory to the Schengen Convention. If you have a visa issued by one of the Schengen countries, it is automatically valid for all other Schengen countries.
Am I eligible for grants, loans or scholarships?
Admission to undergraduate courses and tuition are free so far, except for certain specific courses like MBAs. Meals and housing may also be provided, depending on the student’s family income and the pre-conditions set by each academic institution. Students are entitled to free medical care and a reduced fare on public transport. Those wishing to attend Greek language courses are expected to pay some fees, and foreign students may be required to make a financial contribution to cover the operating expenses of the study programme they are attending (the contribution is fixed by the state).
For more information on scholarships, see:
– Ministry of National Education and Religious Affairs
– Ministry of Foreign Affairs
– Alexander S. Onassis Public Benefit Foundation
When you have made the decision to go study in Greece,you will need to prepare your stay.This section will guide you through all the steps you need to take before leaving home.As an international student you need to arrange quite a lot of things for an untroubled stay in Greece.You will probably need a visa and/or a residence permit.In addition,you must make sure you have adequate health insurance,arrange for accommodation and have proper funding for your stay.Using the checklist below you can easily see whick preparations you need to make.Dont forget to applie to the office of Student Care of each education institution to get further information.
- Check the institution
- Study programme
- Immigration regulations
- Health insurance
Follow our Facebook page : RoyalStudyAbroadBD